NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
TEEN FAITH OUTREACH WORKER
If you love the teachings of the Gospels and have a desire to share them with the next generation and make a difference, the role of Teen Faith Outreach worker might be right for you.
For a fixed term of two years, the Archdiocese of Dublin is seeking to add enthusiastic and imaginative individuals to the Youth Evangelisation Team.
The purpose of this role is enable parishes to reach out to teenagers to introduce or develop their their relationship with God and the parish community.
The successful candidates will work as part of a team supporting parishes to engage teens in parish life in a way that is relevant to them. The Teen Faith Outreach Workers will create and animate local youth events and develop the recruitment of local leaders in conjunction with the local parish leadership teams.
- B.A. Degree in Pastoral Theology;
- Experience of youth ministry and knowledge of relevant youth ministry resources/Social Justice Outreach and Knowledge of Catholic Social Teaching and Laudato SI;
- Have a solid praxis in the Roman Catholic theological tradition;
- Specialisation in music ministry and leading others in music
- Up-to-date IT skills with proficiency in the use of social media;
- Full clean driving licence and the use of a car;
- Strong team player skills and has a demonstrated history of designing imaginative programmes
If you think this role is for you, submit your application by emailing your CV and covering letter to Ashling.email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 16th August 2019.
Candidates successful at the short listing stage will be required to submit two references and be asked to prepare a presentation on a given topic in advance of attending for interview which will take place in the first week of September 2019. Successful candidates at this stage will be asked to undergo a medical assessment and be Garda Vetted.