Camphill Community Carrick on Suir provides community based residential & day supports to people with intellectual disabilities.
We have a job opportunity available due to the expansion and development of the community within our services.
Social Care - House Coordinator Full Time (Maternity Cover)
- A minimum level 7 degree in Applied Social Studies, Social Care or Nursing.
- Knowledge of person Centered Planning.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to work nights & weekends.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards & regulations.
- The ability to be highly motivated & reliable.
- Ability to offer empathy, sensitivity in a supportive role.
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- A minimum of 12 months team management experience in a relevant care setting.
- IT skills. – Microsoft office
To apply please email your CV & cover letter stating clearly the post you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your CV & cover letter, clearly stating the post you are applying for, to;
Carrick on Suir
Please specify on the email subject the position & hours (Full/Relief) of the post you are interested in applying for. Please note all posts are subject to Garda Vetting & Reference checking.
Short listing of applications may apply.
Camphill Communities of Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date is Friday Aug 30th, 2019 at 6pm