Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP) wish to invite applications for the post of Enterprise Training and Development Officer.
Based in Buncrana IDP office, this is a specified term full time contract to cover carers leave (for a 1 year period with the possibility of extension subject to funding). It is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to become part of the vibrant team at IDP.
The particular focus of this job will be to create an environment of support both on a one to one level and also in group training environments for those who are unemployed or under-employed to help them explore self-employment and set up a new business under the SICAP Programme.
As Enterprise Training and Development Officer you should have a business background; have worked in Enterprise / Marketing / Education or Community Development Sectors and have an appreciation of the barriers facing those considering self-employment or setting up a new business in Inishowen.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:-
- a recognised qualification in Business, Community Development or other business related field and a Minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant setting.
- A qualification in training/facilitation
- A full driving licence and access to a car for work purposes.
- Experience of project administration and co-ordination.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Contract Salary €34,939 per annum pro rata
Completed Applications should be EMAILED TO: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 1.00pm on Thursday, August 1st, 2019
Interviews for those successfully shortlisted are provisionally scheduled for Wednesday, August 21st, 2019. A panel may be formed.
Inishowen Development Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. The appointments are subject to normal recruitment procedures including Garda/Police Vetting.