Positive Futures is a leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families. After over 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people across the island of Ireland.
Due to exciting growth we are currently recruiting the following vacancy in our Sona Supported Living Service in the Tallaght area:
Senior Support Worker (Temporary)
€31,605 - €45,758
This temporary role is an exciting opportunity to join a developing service; you will be supporting adults with an intellectual disability in their home helping to achieve their dreams. At times you may have to support individuals with behaviours that challenge, but you will get the training and support you need to do so.
- At least 3 years experience of supporting people within a social care setting
- Experience of assessment, development and implementation of Person Centred Care/Support Plans
- Experience of using behaviours management strategies
- Experience of assessing and managing risk
- A full driving licence and access to a car to transport people we support (may be waived for applicants with a disability)
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- Benefits increasing with service level
- Opportunity to avail to of professional development and training
- Occupational sick pay
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Paid annual leave
Apply now via our website: www.positive-futures.ie before midnight on Sunday 21st July 2019.
For more information please call: 042 942 8079
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered Charity Number: 20106348
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace