Health Care Assistant / Catering Assistant.
We require a HCA / Catering Assistant to join our wonderful team in our homely 7-bed residential unit in North Co. Dublin. We are close to public transport Dublin Bus and DART.
- Relevant experience in a catering environment in the healthcare/hospitality sector.
- Have completed entry level of food hygiene, primary hygiene or completed FSAI Food safety.
- Knowledge of HACCP
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Manual handling experience
- Applicants should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be flexible in their working hours.
- Ability to follow recipes/ cook.
- Housekeeping duties such as hoovering, emptying bins, dusting, changing bed linen.
- Ability to use computers with good knowledge.
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities.
In return we offer:
- A great working environment with a friendly team.
- Flexibility with day/ hours.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free food while on duty.
- Free parking.
- Further training and courses.
Please contact Lois Bridges Eating Disorder Treatment Centre on: 01 839 6147
Or send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Carla.