Calling all Social Care Workers and Health Care Assistants throughout Ireland, especially Louth, Westmeath, Dublin & All Leinster areas.
Residential Care & Day Services
Are you a caring individual with a social care or health care qualification looking for flexible full time or part time work?
About: MCMA is a growing organisation, specialising in the provision of Social Care and Health Care staff to leading Mainstream and Disability Residential Care Providers and Day Service Providers across Ireland.
- We are currently recruiting social care and health care staff for new ventures in partnership with leading care organisations nationwide.
- Social Care: A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology or Youth Work (or other relevant discipline)
- Health Care: QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
- Current full clean driver’s licence
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital
All applications should include cover letter and CV and should be e-mailed to: email@example.com