NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Personal Care Assistant
Role: Personal Care Assistant(s) required for work in the Dublin 4 area
Start Date: Immediate, Subject to Admin Process & Garda Clearance
- 15 hr and 30 hr Contracts available,
- Includes Overnight work
- Work hours rostered over 1/2 day periods Tuesday - Sunday
- Flexibility and Occasional relief/cover also required.
- Fixed Term
- €10 per hour until required training is complete (normally within 3 months).
- €12.16 per hour following completion of training or from start date with FETAC Level 5 in relevant care skills.
- On-going training will be provided.
Role is offered under the Irish Wheelchair Association’s Leader Assisted Living Service, working directly with Client/Leader.
Full, Clean Driver’s License.
At least 2 years experience providing direct personal care in a professional/personal environment or
FETAC Level 5 Qualification in relevant Field.
- Personal Care – Dressing, Washing, Toileting etc.
- Daily Tasks – Cleaning, Laundry, Cooking etc.
- Driving Leader to and from Work, Appointments, Outings
- Assistance with Work Tasks (Event Management & Office Admin)
- Assistance with Exercising and Sporting Activity
- Assistance with basic maintenance of wheelchair/equipment
- Assistance with administering of medication
Assistance with activities relevant to pursuit of interests:
Interests include Sports, Cooking, Film, Digital Media & Socialising
Expressions of interest along with CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org