NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
EmployAbility Limerick has a vacancy for Position of: Job Coach
Fixed Term, 10hrs Part Time Position but will also be creating a panel
EmployAbility Limerick is a Supported Employment Service which works with job applicants and employers to increase the participation of those with a disability in employment. The Job Coach will guide and support the job applicant prior to and during job placement so that the client may achieve independence in the work place. Applicants must be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Vacancy: Job Coach
- A relevant Third Level qualification
- Experience of working with people with a disability and/or people with mental health difficulties
- An awareness of and familiarity with the issues relating to employment for those facing significant barriers to employment
- Ability to be innovative and resourceful is required
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement for this post
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Social Media and other computer applications is essential
- Full clean driving licence and the use of a car essential for this position.
- Excellent Sales, PR, Marketing and negotiation skills desirable but not essential
Please contact us for full job description 061 493095 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4pm Wednesday 12th June
Interviews to be held on June 24th so must be available to attend if shortlisted
EmployAbility Limerick is an equal opportunities employer