NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Full time Family and Community Support Practitioner required 35 hours per week.
To support and work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the Voluntary Management Committee to implement the Resource Centre’s aims and objectives as specified in the work plan.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A third level qualification in Family Support
- Two years paid experience in Family Support work in a community-based setting
- Ability to make funding applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possess good leadership and facilitation skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social exclusion/capital and its impact on families and the community.
- Flexible working hours required as evening work is required
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
The full job description, personal specification and application form are downloadable. Please note no CVs accepted.
Closing date: for receipt of applications is Friday 21st June 2019.
Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Interviews: will take place on Friday 28th June 2019.
This post is funded by TUSLA the Child and Family Agency. In line with FRC recommended salary scale point three €35,299 pro rata. Salary is negotiable depending on relevant qualifications and experience
Mountview Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.