Social Care Worker - Residential
Prosper Fingal is a progressive organisation providing a wide range of health related and social services on behalf of the Health Service Executive (HSE) to individuals with intellectual disabilities across North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Worker for our Residential House in Balrothery, Co Dublin. The successful candidate for this position will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the needs and priorities of the residents. This position is 34 hours per week and candidates must be available to work shift work, including sleepovers. They must also have the following:
- Level 7 Degree in Social Care or related field
- Previous experience working within the social care sector.
- Previous experience of working in a HIQA Designated Centre
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean manual driving licence
A full job description for this role is available upon request
Applications by cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com. Please quote reference number F002 on your application.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May 2019.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer