Tacú Family Resource Centre, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the role of Team Leader of the Community Based Family Support Programme in County Mayo.
This post is full-time, permanent – Subject to ongoing funding.
The Community-Based Family Support Team Leader will be responsible for the effective and consistent implementation of the Mol an Óige programme model and general family support service provision across six designated family support projects in Mayo. The Community-Based Family Support Team Leader will maintain close links with the Family Support Manager, Child and Family Agency in relation to case supervision and consultation and the effective operational work.
Experience and Skills Required
- A recognised qualification in the following: Social Studies, Social Care, Social Science, Social Work, Youth and Community Studies, Family Support Studies or related discipline (at least QQI Level 8)
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing people, Leading and motivating a team.
- At least 2 years’ experience of providing Staff support and supervision.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Clear understanding and awareness regarding National child Protection policies and procedures.
- Experience of working from a community development approach & principal
- A commitment to anti-discriminatory practice
- Competency in computer programmes such as Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written report writing skills
- Assessment skills and evaluation skills
- Proven ability to network
- Open and innovative approach to work
- Full Driving Licence and access to a car to use for work (as travel is required as part of the job)
- Experience/knowledge of Mol an Óige programme of family support (or other evidence-based model of family support)
- Experience/knowledge of Common-Sense Parenting Programme (or similar evidence-based parenting programme)
- Experience/Knowledge of Meitheal model
This post is subject to Garda Vetting.
For further enquiries or to obtain a full job description, person specification & Application form please contact Mary Jackson email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 21st June at 4.30pm
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd July