Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
SOCIAL CARE WORKER
LAOIS PERSONALISED SUPPORT
Permanent Full Time Contract
Please quote the following job reference on your application/email: LOBC041
Informal enquiries to: Liza Kelly 087 175 8442
- Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications) e.g. Athlone IT, Carlow IT, St Patrick’s College Carlow, NUI Galway, Open Training College etc
- Full current driving licence
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Previous relevant experience
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- Flexible to work relevant shifts including overnights/sleepovers, night duty and weekends as appropriate
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various houses/locations
- Excellent communication skills
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (applications must be typed) submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Applications will not be accepted without the relevant job reference i.e LOBC041
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 24th May 2019
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.