St Patrick’s Centre (Kilkenny)
Team Leader / PIC
Do you have the vision & passion to be a key driver and champion of supporting people to live self-determined lives?
St Patrick’s Centre is currently in a transition period as we move from a congregated setting to community based supports which will enable people to live a good life in their own home, with the supports and opportunities to become active, valued and inclusive members of their local communities. St Patrick’s Community Services enable a supported self-directed living (SSDL) model of provision which is underpinned by our beliefs, values and vision.
We are looking for a Team Leader / PIC for 39 hours p/week to be a key driver and champion of supporting people to live self-determined lives and to be a central communicator with all stakeholders including families, multi-disciplinary teams, psychologist, senior management, community, employers and others. The Team Leader will lead the house on a day to day basis and in consultation with their line manager when key decisions are being made. He/she should be flexible in their approach to service provision and have the ability to work as a team member. He/she will be required to take an active part in ensuring that day-to-day operations of the Services reflect the ethos and vision of the St. Patrick’s Centre, and that the needs of the people supported are being met through professional work practices.
Salary Scale: Linked to HSE Social Care Leader Salary Scale.
- 3rd Level Qualification of at least Level 7 in Social Care or Applied Social Care Studies or
- Nursing Qualification – in Intellectual Disability, Psychiatric, General, or Children’s
- A relevant Management Qualification is essential
- Proven practical experience or similar experience in a role of this level
- Proven knowledge and experience of HIQA Standards and Certification
- Full clean drivers licence and use of own vehicle is essential
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive Salary Linked to HSE Salary Scales
- Training Opportunities
- Pension Plan
- Fortnightly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Please submit the application form along with a CV and a cover letter to: HR, St Patricks Centre, Kells Rd, Kilkenny or via email to HRDept@stpatrickskilkenny.ie. Full job description & application form available from http://www.stpatrickskilkenny.com Enquiries to Helen Hogan or Adrienne Hayes on 056 772 2170. Closing date for receipt of applications is 5th June 2019
We look forward to hearing from you