NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position that may become available in the coming weeks:
CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST – BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT
(For Adults with Intellectual Disability)
PERMANENT FULL TIME POST
Eligibility Criteria: Persons applying for the above post must have at the latest date for receipt of completed applications for the post:
- Be a Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability (RNID) on the live Register of Nurses kept by An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann.
- The person must have undertaken formal recognised post-registration education in Behaviour Support or related at level 8 or above on the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) framework (major award) prior to application.
- Have thorough understanding of the Positive Behaviour Support framework and ability to demonstrate this.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post RNID registration experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with people who have behaviours that challenge.
- Have the ability to practice safely and effectively the core concepts of the CNSp role.
- Evidence of partaking in continuous professional development and willingness to continue with this.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Skilled in Word and PowerPoint at a minimum in relation to IT.
Informal inquiries to Margaret Freeney, CNSp, Behaviour Support Team Leader - (061) 412288 Ext 215
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Application Form and Job Specification.
Closing date for receipt of completed forms which only be accepted by email is: Monday 20th May 2019
Shortlisting of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland Limerick Region is an Equal Opportunities Employer