NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position that may become available in the coming weeks:
CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST – AUTISTIC SPECTRUM DISORDER
(For Adults with Intellectual Disability)
PERMANENT FULL TIME POST
Eligibility Criteria: Persons applying for the above post must have at the latest date for receipt of completed applications for the post:
- Be a Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability (RNID) on the live Register of Nurses kept by An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais Na hÉireann.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration full time experience (or an aggregate of 5 years full time experience) in the RNID division of the register in which the application is being made.
- In addition, have a minimum of two years’ experience working with adults who have Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability.
- Have acquired a level 8 post registration Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) major academic award relevant to Autistic Spectrum Disorder prior to application.
- Have a thorough knowledge of relevant frameworks, approaches and interventions for people with ASD and ability to demonstrate this.
- Have very good IT skills.
- Show leadership and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate fluent oral and written English.
- Have the ability to practice safely and effectively the core concepts of the CNSp role.
- Be motivated and willing to engage in continuing professional development and show evidence of this prior to application.
Informal inquiries to Margaret Freeney, CNSp, Behaviour Support Team Leader - (061) 412288 Ext 215
Please email email@example.com for Application Form and Job Specification.
Closing date for receipt of completed forms which only be accepted by email is: Monday 20th May 2019
Shortlisting of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland Limerick Region is an Equal Opportunities Employer