Caregivers / PA’s required to support the parents of two special needs adults on a daily basis in Kilmihil, Co. Clare.
The successful candidates will support and facilitate these adults in their own home, working as part of a team, and have a dedicated working schedule. 3 shifts per day - morning, afternoon and evening, Monday to Sunday, or part thereof, on alternative weeks.
You will be expected to assist these clients in their everyday life, whilst supporting them around interests of their choosing, and continuing to explore new areas of interest with them.
- QQI Level 5 in Health Care or appropriate equivalent (minimum 2 modules)
- Previous experience preferable in supporting adults within the community
What we Offer
- Rewarding and flexible working environment, with excellent support from Management, Clinical Lead and out of hours team
- Set rosters and regular working hours
- Competitive rates of pay + Travel Expenses
- Induction and continued training programmes to upskill in areas relevant to the role.
Any interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment with HISC are subject to Garda Vetting.