NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Social Care Workers & Support Workers
Full time and Part time positions
GALRO Ltd services provides rehabilitative supportive solutions for vulnerable adults and children to ensure their welfare and foster independence. GALRO services include residential services, respite services, community-based mentoring services, home support and specialised models of care for people referred by the HSE and TUSLA.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting Social Care / Support Workers for our centres in the Mullingar Area.
- Competitive rates of pay
- On-going training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Friendly place to work
- Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications), or, FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills, or equivalent; or is willing to complete same;
- Full clean current driving licence;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Available for day, weekend, night duty and ‘sleep-over’ shifts;
- Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism;
- Experience of working with individuals with behaviours of concern;
- Excellent, interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills
- To assist in the day-to-day care and supervision of the clients within the home including engaging with them in activities such as housework, maintenance of clothing, cooking and personal care.
- To be aware of Health and Safety at Work requirements as they pertain to this post and comply with GALRO Ltd’s policies and procedures.
If you wish to apply for this post; please send your CV along with a cover letter, to email@example.com. A full job description for the role is available upon request.
Closing Date: 17/05/2019