Camphill Community Carrick on Suir provides community based residential & day supports to people with intellectual disabilities.
We have a job opportunity available due to the expansion and development of the community within our services.
Social Care Support Workers Full time & Part time
- A minimum level 7 degree in Applied Social Studies, Social Care or Nursing.
- Knowledge of person Centered Planning
- Knowledge of HIQA standards & regulations
- The ability to be highly motivated & reliable
- Ability to offer empathy, sensitivity in a supportive role
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work nights & weekends
- IT skills. – Microsoft office
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant care setting
To apply please email your CV & cover letter stating clearly the post you are applying for to email@example.com
Post your CV & cover letter, clearly stating the post you are applying for, to;
Carrick on Suir
Please specify on the email subject the position & hours (full/part-time) of the post you are interested in applying for. Please note all posts are subject to Garda Vetting & Reference Checking.
Short listing of applications may apply.
The closing date is Monday 29th of April 2019 at 5pm
Camphill Communities of Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.