Safeguarding Case Manager / Designated Liaison Person
The Missionaries of the Sacred Heart are seeking a Safeguarding Case Manager on a part-time basis (circa 1.5 days per week) to be based at the Provincial Office in Terenure, Dublin 6W.
Reporting to the Provincial, the Safeguarding Case Manager will coordinate the response to allegations and concerns of a safeguarding nature. The Safeguarding Case Manager will support the Provincial Leadership Team in the formulation and implementation of the safeguarding strategy.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, child welfare and protection systems.
- Knowledge of child welfare and protection legislation and policy.
- Knowledge of the area of safeguarding adults at risk of abuse is advantageous.
- An ability to work with complex issues and systems.
- A knowledge of safeguarding in church contexts is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package on offer, commensurate with experience.
Working Hours: Circa 12 hours per week (flexible).
Contact: If you are interested in applying for the role and wish to receive the full job specification, or have any questions, please contact Mrs Paula Ryan-Kavanagh, Support Manager to the Provincial Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your full C.V. and a covering letter. Applications close Friday 26th April 2019.