The Salvation Army Lefroy House
Job reference: LH104
We are currently seeking to recruit people who are highly motivated, for our Centre which incorporates 2 services. Nightlight provides emergency accommodation for young people aged between 12-18 years. The Support Flats provide 6 aftercare apartments for young adults working towards independent living.
Part time and Full time Social Care Workers: Are required for our service. The roles include nights and weekend work. A 10% night premium, double pay on Sundays & Public Holidays worked applies.
- Work as an active and committed member of the Social Care team in providing a high level of care to the young people and residents in our services, supporting them in achieving their goals.
- Assess young people & resident’s needs and implement plans to support these in conjunction with all relevant professionals.
- Complete strengths based assessments.
- Contribute and assist in the implementation of young people’s & residents care plans.
- Liaise with relevant professionals and advocate for the residents where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of relevant changes in legislation, support services for young people and community involvement that will enhance the lives of the young people in our care.
- Continue to upskill and attend relevant training as identified through professional supervision provided.
- Support the ethos of the Salvation Army.
- Must have a BA in Social Care awarded from the Institute of Technologies or equivalent. Relevant experience is desired.
Probationary Period: All posts are subject to a six month probationary period.
Please forward C.V. and cover letter with reference number to: Niamh.email@example.com
Closing Date: 01.05.19
The Salvation Army is a Christian Church and a registered Charity, promoting Equality in the Workplace.
Registered in the Republic of Ireland No: 90791 Registered Charity Number CHY6399