Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
Fixed Term Contracts
(Full Time, Part Time and Flexible)
We are seeking to recruit students to work in community homes in the South Kildare Region
Please quote the following reference on your application/email: SKBC034
Applicants must clearly demonstrate that they have the following requirements for the role in their application for this post:
- Undertaking a third level degree in a health or social care qualification.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A high level of initiative, good judgement and flexibility.
- The ability to work across a number of community homes.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available for day, weekend, sleepover and night shifts.
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (applications must be typed) submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532295 during office hours
Informal enquiries to: Mary Calt 0876335431 / Lauren Donoghue 0876066414
Applications will not be accepted without the job reference being quoted i.e. SKBC034
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 26th April 2019
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.