NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Novas is a voluntary organisation and Approved Housing Body working with families and single adults who are disadvantaged and socially excluded; primarily those who are homeless or at risk of being homeless. We provide a range of services and accommodation for marginalised households throughout Ireland. A panel will be created for current and future positions that may arise within the next twelve months. There are currently three positions available:
We are currently recruiting for:
Locum Staff - Arlington Lodge
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post leaving cert qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of lone working and the issues involved on a lone working project and the ability to work alone with clients in their accommodation on a one-to-one basis.
- Knowledge and understanding of care and support plans with an ability to engage clients towards achieving their goals.
- Ability to effectively deal with challenging behaviour of clients and/or visitors of clients should this arise.
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team with good understanding of team issues and willingness to be flexible when taking part in a rota system involving weekend work and public holidays.
Closing Date for receipt of completed application forms is Wednesday 17th April at midday. If you are called for an interview you will be required to bring a copy of your qualification.
Novas is committed to ensuring that children, young people and vulnerable adults are kept safe from harm. As a consequence, Garda Vetting will be carried out for all Novas staff. Garda Vetting is part of the Novas recruitment and selection process and a pre-employment requirement.