NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
CARLOW TOURISM CLG seeks to recruit:
FESTIVAL AND EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
As the county tourism marketing and development company Carlow Tourism organises a range of ambitious festivals and events throughout the calendar year including, but not limited to, the Carlow Garden Festival, County Carlow Golf Classic, Big Houses and Gardens Festival, Duckett’s Grove County Fair and Carlow Autumn Walking Festival.
Carlow Tourism also provides marketing support to a number of other festivals throughout the year.
Applicants for the position of Festival and Events Co-ordinator should have:
- Proven track record in planning co-ordinating and delivering festivals & events.
- Proven experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Project management, budgetary & IT skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with a service-orientated approach to work.
- Third level qualification in festival and event management, marketing or digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Access to own transport and a full clean driving licence essential.
An attractive salary commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
Contract: Fixed term for a one-year period.
The successful candidate will be required to start in May.
Full role profiles available from Deborah Lawlor at 059 9130411 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit a CV, with a detailed cover letter to Ms. Eileen O’Rourke, CEO, Carlow Tourism, College Street, Carlow or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 19th April 2019 at 5pm. No late applications will be accepted. Shortlisting will apply.