- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
- Are you caring, compassionate, patient and resilient
- Are you open to taking creative approaches to supporting children and adults with disabilities and complex needs?
Positive Futures is a leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families. After over 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people across the island of Ireland.
In partnership with Gheel Autism Services we are currently recruiting the following vacancies in our Supported Living Service for adults based in the Bray area.
Female Senior Support Worker
39 hours per week
€31, 605- €45, 758
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and growing service. You will be supporting adults in their own home to achieve their dreams. At times you may have to support individuals with behaviours that challenge, but you will get the training and support you need to do so.
In order to be shortlisted you must demonstrate how you meet the following criteria:
- At least three years’ experience of supporting people within a social care setting.
- Experience of:
• assessment, development and implementation of Person Centred Care/Support Plans
• using behaviour management strategies
• assessing/managing risk
- A full driving licence (waived for applicants unable to due to disability).
To apply for this role please Apply online at: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on 3 May 2019.
For more details please contact Clare McIntyre by email at email@example.com or T +44 28 91475720.
Positive Futures is an Equal Opportunities Employer