NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Holiday Centre Manager
Reference No: HCMSW0419
Location: Towers Holiday Centre, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry
Contract: Seasonal (May – Sept approx.)
Hours: 25 hours per week over 6 days
Published: 04th April 2019
Closing Date: 4pm Thursday 18th April 2019
The Holiday Centre Manager will have a central role in the efficient running of the centre during the season, (May- early September). The Manager will effectively manage, maintain and supervise the daily operations of the Towers centre and staff. The position is responsible for the overall implementation of environmental, health and safety, security, hygiene standards and fire prevention requirements in respect of the Holiday Home. This role will involve evening shifts and possibly weekend work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Job Holder should have a good educational background
- A sound knowledge of staff supervision, maintaining standards, accounts and budgeting, inventories and all household responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the house.
- Experience of working in the community / voluntary sector is desirable
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable
- To be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- A real passion for building relationships with employees
- Understands the staff/volunteer dynamic
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- To be able to work under pressure
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations please fill out the attached job application form and submit it to email@example.com or post it to: HR, SVP House, 91/ 92 Sean McDermott Street, Dublin 1.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer