NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
RELIEF (0/78 HOURS)
18 MONTH CONTRACT
LOCATION: FOYNES, CO. LIMERICK
- Relevant Fetac Level 5 Qualification or higher
- Possess a Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Display a good working knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexibility required to work within different service area locations.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a relevant care setting
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Application Form and Job Specification.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5 p.m. Friday 19th April 2019
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer