Tallaght Rehabilitation Project CLG, Kiltalown House, Jobstown, Dublin 24
Phone 01 – 4597705, Fax 01 – 4148123, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.tallaghtrehabproject.ie.
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project
"Providing drug and alcohol rehabilitation within the local community"
Would you like to be an employee in a successful Community Based Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Organisation?
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project CLG, Kiltalown House, Jobstown, Dublin 24 wish to recruit for the following position
Assistant CE Therapeutic Supervisor
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project is a community based therapeutic day programme for people who are in recovery from addiction issues. We wish to recruit a full time Assistant CE Supervisor with therapeutic experience to assist in the delivery of the programme and service.
The position is full time work (39hrs per week)
DSP Assistant Supervisor rates will apply.
The professional qualifications and experience required for this position are as follows:
- Major Award / Diploma at Level 7 (3rd Level) or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications in Addiction Studies, or Related Disciplines
- The successful candidate will have some knowledge of how a Special Category Ring-fenced CE Rehabilitation Programme functions. Also, they will have some knowledge of the 9 Point Conditions for Ring-fenced Special Category CE places as negotiated under the National Drugs Rehabilitation Strategy.
- Experience in working with people in recovery within a therapeutic setting
- Experience of facilitating group therapy sessions, session planning in particular, relapse prevention groups in essential.
- A good understanding of key working concept within a community setting & case management.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of addiction and recovery models.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of the Community Employment Assistant Supervisor in terms of the administration and day to day running of a Community Employment Scheme.
- Assist the CE Supervisor in the sourcing and cost effective training/development opportunities to meet the training needs identified in participants Individual Learning Plans (ILP).
- Assist the Team leader and therapeutic team in the delivery of the day programme schedule.
- Previous experience in office administration, computerised accounts and payroll is desirable.
- Skills in Excel and other MS Office applications are desirable.
- Skills relevant to people management through previous work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience required.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Competent writing and reporting skill and use of ECASS would be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to prioritise tasks.
All interested candidates should forward by email a cover letter and CV for the attention of the CE Supervisor at the following email address: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd May 2019 @ 4.00pm