NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
OFFALY COMMUNITY SERVICES
Fixed Term Part Time (64 hours per fortnight)
Please quote the following job reference on your application form/email: OFBC017
Informal enquiries to: Amy Louise O’Connor, CNM2 – 087 9189327
- On the live register of An Bord Altranais, RNID or other disciplines with relevance
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Knowledge of HIQA
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- Full current driving licence
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various locations
- Willingness to work alone;
- High levels of motivation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commitment to working in close liaison with the Behaviour Support Team;
- Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism;
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills
- Flexible to work relevant shifts including nightduty/sleepovers and weekends as appropriate
Applicants are required to clearly demonstrate on their letter of application/application form how the above criteria are met.
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (applications must be typed) submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Applications will not be accepted without the relevant job reference i.e OFBC017
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: 17th April 2019
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiriosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.