NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Travellers' Voice Reporter / Writer
Involve Ltd - Athlone, County Westmeath
Travellers’ Voice Magazine is the only national publication in Ireland with a key focus on the positive promotion of the Traveller community; it has been in print since 1992. In recent times the magazine has undergone a dramatic transformation to become a more informative and educational tool, as well as having a design overhaul to rival its competitors.
The positions will require the successful candidates to structure and write articles to be published in Travellers’ Voice Magazine.
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient in office computer programmes
- Organisational / Time management skills
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Motivated and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a passion for writing and reporting
- Eligible for recruitment to a Community Services Programme
- Work with team members and editors to research and write original stories
- Create and maintain a network of contacts
- Submit editorial content to the Editor in a timely manner
- Help to promote our magazine features via our existing social media forums
- The successful candidate will work 30 hours per week. The position is a 12 month contract, subject to a 6 month probationary period and continued funding.
- Payment is in line with the national minimum wage requirement.
- Applicants from the Traveller community are particularly welcome.
- Job Type: Full-time
The closing date is April 19th.
If you wish to apply, please forward your CV to Michael.email@example.com