HOME CARE ASSISTANTS
Are you looking for a rewarding career with the company who offer more stability and rewards than the rest?
Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible Hours contracts available in the following areas of South Dublin;
Sandymount, Stillorgan, Blackrock, DunLaoghaire, Sandyford, Killiney, Dalkey and surrounding areas.
What we offer:
- Permanent, contracts available.
- €12.29 starting rate with yearly increments
- Premium payments for unsociable hours
€12.29 – Basic
€15.36 - Before 8am and after 8pm
€24.58 – Public Holiday
€18.43 – Sunday
- Paid Inter-client mileage
- Sick Pay scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion
What we Require:
- Care Skills and Care of the Older Person completed @QQI Level 5 and be willing to work towards achieving the major award.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability for flexible hours including mornings, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- It would be desirable for you to have access to your own car with a full drivers licence
Role and Responsibilities of a Home Care Assistant:
- Assistance with ADL’s for our Service Users
- Promoting independence for our Service Users
Apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications Friday 26th April 2019
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
IWA is an equal opportunity employer.