The Dublin Well Woman Centre is looking to hire an experienced receptionist to work across our busy city-centre locations. The candidate’s daily duties will include, but is not limited to:
- Welcoming clients to the centre
- Responding in a professional manner to client queries both in person, email and telephone in line with standard operating procedures
- Scheduling client appointments according to standard operating procedures.
- Manage the Reception area, ensuring it is tidy and well presented at all times
- Liaising with doctors and nurses
- Updating and maintaining the client management database
- IT support process – contacting relevant IT support to resolve any issues
- Archiving of patient records
- Ensuring overall smooth running of reception
- Scanning and post management
- Participate in training and briefings as required
- All relevant reception duties which may arise
Weekly hours: Minimum 33 hours per week, with options for additional hours
Usual times: Hours are between 8am and 8pm.
Location: Across two city-centre locations (Pembroke Road and Liffey St)
Type: Contract, initially for 2 years.
Education: Minimum Level 6 qualification in relevant discipline
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in a busy receptionist role
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate level minimum)
- Knowledge of GDPR within the health sector
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude to side projects/miscellaneous tasks
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability and availability to: email@example.com Please insert “Reception Job” into the subject line of your email.
The closing date for this role is 2pm, Thursday 25th April 2019.
Please note, due to the volume of applicants, only those who will be called to interview will be notified.