The Sue Ryder Foundation, Ireland
Job Description for Position of: Scheme Manager
Location: Sue Ryder House, Carrig na Greine, Coliemore Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Probation: 6 Months
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Leave: 20 days (not including bank holidays)
The Sue Ryder Foundation is the largest single provider of elderly accommodation in the voluntary housing sector. Established in 1979 in Ireland, the Foundation works to provide top quality, comfortable and supported accommodation which seeks to enhance the lives of our residents.
The Sue Ryder Foundation, uniquely in the voluntary housing sector, provides 24 hour support, a four-course lunch every day, in addition to a laundry and apartment cleaning service.
Our six housing schemes are designed to accommodate the increasingly aging population in Ireland and aims to not just add years to life, but life to those years. The residents of our schemes live fully independent lives aided and abetted by the supported environment provided by our staff and volunteers
The manager is responsible for the following:
- The welfare of all residents in line with the criteria of acceptance set out by the Foundation in its Resident’s Acceptance Policy
- To manage the day to day administration and financial management of the Dalkey facility.
- The management of all staff and contractors employed in the Dalkey facility
- The maintenance and upkeep of the Foundations Premises at Dalkey.
- To raise awareness and promote the ethos of the Sue Ryder Foundation.
- To insure that all voids are kept to a minimum
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22nd April 2019