Cork Traveller Visibility Group is recruiting a Co-Director responsible for Operations
Summary: This is a full time contract working in partnership with the Co Director response for Operations and reporting to TVG’s management committee. Your main responsibilities are the overall management and coordination of the TVG including
- Day-to-day management of TVG so that the organisation is achieving its goals and mission.
- Lead on developing a funding & sustainability strategy.
- Coordinate HR policy & oversee learning, support & line management systems that enable TVGs team to grow, develop & meet their agreed work priorities.
- Coordinate the renewal & implementation of organisational & governance policies
- Develop annual & multi annual budgets
- Coordinate preparation of funding proposals & reports
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with key funders & organisations.
- Lead on the development & implementation of a new strategic plan.
- Ensure that TVG is fully compliant with its regulatory & legal responsibilities
- Work closely with the your partner Co-Director/Advocacy & management Committee in implementing governance, organisational & strategy priorities.
- Line manage and supervise TVG team members to grow & develop including support the team to achieve agreed goals & actions.
- Any other duties as agreed by the TVG’s management committee.
Core Skills and Competencies: To be considered for this role you will need to show the following
- A suitable qualification and/or training in organisational management, community development, or equality work.
- Strong IT skills including excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- At least 3 years experience in a leadership or management role
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrable success with funding raising & management of funds
- Experience working in the area of equality, anti racism, human rights, community development.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Traveller rights and strategic policy issues of concern to TVG.
- Experience meeting & reporting on organisational targets and strategy goals
- People management experience & skills
Terms and conditions: This is a full time three year fixed term contract is for 35 hours a week and the salary is €47,976.
To apply please complete this application form by May 3rd, 5pm.