SUNBEAM HOUSE SERVICES
Sunbeam House Services provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities. We aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens in their local communities.
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - BRAY
PERMANENT FULL-TIME (39 HOURS PER WEEK)
Core hours Monday – Friday 39 hours per week (Flexibility around hours may be required from time to time)
We are seeking an experienced, organised, and dedicated Client Services Manager to join our team. Candidates must be innovative in their approach and take responsibility for the provision of a high quality person centred service in line with organisational standards and be committed to the promotion of social inclusion and community participation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a day services located in Bray. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the service and the management of all staff.
Applicants must hold:
- A Qualification in Health or Social Care Management.
- QQI level 7 in Applied Management (Non Profit) Human Services, Social Studies, Social Care, Applied Social Studies – Social Care, Training & Education – Supported Employment, Applied Social Studies (Disability) or foreign equivalent or be in the process of obtaining same.
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Fully competent in the use of PC including Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience in the area of Social Care.
- Must have knowledge of all relevant legislation and New Directions and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of SHS to improve the lives of our service users.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills with good people management experience.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage budget and delivery of service excellence.
- High initiative and integrity.
- Experience in using a Time Management system is desirable but not essential
- Experience in delivering an individualised client focused service.
- Experience in strategic and local change management.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and training.
- Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Shortlisting of candidates will apply
- Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 29th March’19 @5.00pm
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer