Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading Irish national voluntary organisation?
Enable Ireland is a leading national voluntary organisation which provides family support services for people with disabilities and their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and voluntary agencies.
We require dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality services possible to service users. We offer a challenging career as part of our integrated team approach to delivering services.
The Role: We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Permanent Social Care Worker, based at our Enable Ireland Wicklow Service, Silverpine Respite House, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities: The successful candidate will work as part of a dedicated and innovative team in a community based house providing respite and holiday breaks for children with physical disabilities, within a quality framework.
The successful candidate will have:
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Ordinary BA In Applied Social Studies in Social Care QQI Level 7
- Open Training College National BA in Applied Studies (Disabilities) QQI Level 7
- Recognised Social Care qualification QQI Level 7 or equivalent
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Honours BA In applied Social Studies in Social Care QQI Level 8
- Open Training College National BA in Applied Studies QQI Level 8
- Recognised Social Care Qualification QQI Level 8 or equivalent
- Experience of working with children and families with physical disabilities
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience / skills required for the role.
Closing date for applications: 12.00noon on Wednesday 27th March 2019
Interview Date: TBC
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CV’s will not be accepted)
Completed application form should be returned to:
Christina Golden, Centre Administrator, Enable Ireland Wicklow Services, Marino Centre, Church Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow; email – firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel may be formed, following these interviews, for similar vacancies arising within the next twelve months
Please see the careers section of our website where you can download an application form/job description/person specification and will find instructions on how to apply.
- The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant
- Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
- The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment.
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.