A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
Do you find it hard looking for work with a disability?
Rehab Enterprises offers dynamic business solutions to companies and commercial organisations in areas spanning logistics, information destruction, recycling, packaging, retail and accessibility. It delivers multimillion-euro support contracts to many leading organisations in Ireland and Poland and its operations are independently assessed and certified to European and industry standards and resourced to deliver world-class performance. As Ireland's largest single employer of people with disabilities, Rehab Enterprises provides integrated employment opportunities, with more than half of its 386-strong workforce having a disability.
Administrative Assistant for Rehab Enterprises – Tallaght
Permanent Full Time 39 Hours weekly
The role is responsible for managing all aspects of the Administration and Office function for the Tallaght Recycling facility. The key tasks associated with this role will include ensuring that all procedures and controls are working within the company instructions / guidelines at all times.
The role is responsible for managing all the administrative activities and effective operation of internal controls. Additional tasks will involve the maintenance of a good quality filing system, customer service and general administration.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Good level of general education
- Certification in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Relevant experience within a similar administration role.
- Experience of working in a busy operational environment, preferably in a goods inwards role.
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with first level enquiries from new and existing customers, varying from single site locations to multi-site (240) locations, regarding deliveries, collections, customer complaints, the preparation of quotations and proposals, etc, working in conjunction with the operations manager.
- Assist the Operations Manager in compiling and maintain HR records relating to payroll, absence management, annual leave, etc. providing the necessary reports when required.Data deletion operations, Systems rebuild, Repairs, Cleaning, Packing, Stock control, Scheduling orders
- Assist in the efficient operation and development of the administrative function which includes monthly reports and payroll assistant. Responding to Customer queries and providing information on the rehab Recycle service offering
- To observe and adhere to all policies and procedures of the Enterprises division and the Rehab Group. To attend training and development programmes as deemed appropriate. To represent the Rehab Enterprises division and the Rehab Group in the most professional manner at all times.
- Adhere to the Code of Good Employment Practice and the Rehab Vision. Adhere to safe working practices and contribute to the creation and maintenance of a healthy, safe working environment. Any other duties related to the above that might be required from time to time.
- Defined Benefit pension
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- 21 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Taxsaver travel scheme
- Income Protection
Send CV email@example.com
To view full extensive job description please see: https://rehab.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/7070
Closing date: 22nd March 2019
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer