WATERFORD AREA PARTNERSHIP CLG.
WISHES TO APPOINT A
TRADITIONAL SKILLS COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SUPERVISOR
The successful candidate will have the responsibility for co-ordinating, developing, and delivering the Traditional Craft Skills Community Employment scheme. The scheme facilitates unemployed tradespeople and craftspeople to re-orientate their skills with a view to developing small craft and design enterprises to link in with local tourist initiatives and/or create their own small business.
This programme is supported by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
The Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination, administration and delivery of the CE Scheme for Waterford Area Partnership CLG. The successful person will co-ordinate the delivery of training to 25 participants. The Supervisor, reporting to the Projects Team Leader, of Waterford Area Partnership CLG will require the following education/experience:
- Three years’ experience in a supervisory position is essential, preferably with a relevant marginalised group
- QQI/FETAC Major Level 6 award or higher or a Major 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline i.e. Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or related disciplines. - ICT skills essential
- Own transport required – full clean B driving licence
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and computerised accounting (preferably Sage)
- Development and implementation of CE Scheme programme by creating realistic and measurable goals and outcomes
- Coordination of CE Scheme team including tutors and participants
- Mentoring and one-to-one support for participants in developing and carrying out individual learning plans
- Administration of payroll, budget and financial controls
- Ensure reports, financial procedures, data protection etc. are maintained in accordance with requirements of the scheme
Salary for CE Supervisor is €33,259.00 (Point 1)
Full job description and person specification is available on www.wap.ie
Please forward a copy of current Curriculum Vitae and letter of application no later than 5.00 p.m., Friday 29th March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Mr Joe Stokes, CEO
Waterford Area Partnership CLG
Westgate Park, Tramore Road, Waterford.
NB: Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the Curriculum Vitae
Waterford Area Partnership is registered in Dublin as a limited Company Reg. No. 242806
Waterford Area Partnership CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer