CURRAGH FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
Curragh Family Resource Centre part of the FRC programme which is Ireland’s largest National Family and Community-based support programme, core funded by TUSLA – The Child and Family Agency.
We are now recruiting for the post of
Resilience Programme Coordinator Family Resource Centre (21 hours per week- excluding lunch)
Working in partnership with the centre manager and Voluntary Board of Management (VBOM) to follow through the aims, objectives and agreed areas of work outlined in the Work-plan. Coordination of a team of mentors in the facilitation of a resilience youth programme.
Candidates will be expected to have:
The successful candidate must highlight in their application form that they have:
- A recognised third level qualification in one of the following:
- Social Work
- Social Care
- Youth / Community Work
- Or another relevant qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with young people, children and families at risk in a paid capacity.
- Experience of planning and implementing interventions/supports in partnership with children and families.
- Have knowledge and experience of family support in a community-based setting
As well as the above, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate at interview that they have:
- A working knowledge of Children First and of the Children Act 2001 (Revised March 2013).
- The ability to forge and develop objective working relationships with children, young people, families/carers.
- The ability to work effectively and confidently with challenging situations.
- The ability to work with a variety of professionals in other agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to support and coordinate a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong organisational skills, time management, administrative and report writing skills
- Experience of working in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations
- A full clean driving license and access to a car is desirable
- Evening and weekend work may be necessary
Salary: Based on point 1 of the HSE Social Care Leader Grade (Pro-rata), subject to funding
Application forms and further information are attached below.
Applications forms, once filled out, should emailed or posted to: email@example.com or The Manager, Curragh Family Resource Centre, 1 Griffith Road, Curragh Camp, Co Kildare.
Closing date for applications is 27th of March 2019
This position is subject to funding
Shortlisting: will apply on the basis of the information provided
Interviews will be held on 10th of April
Start date May 6th 2019
Curragh FRC is an equal opportunities employer.