Care Assistants - Residential Services
Prosper Fingal is a progressive organisation providing a wide range of health related and social services on behalf of the Health Service Executive (HSE) to individuals with intellectual disabilities across North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Care Assistant roles in our Residential Services in North County Dublin. These positions are 20 hours per week.
The successful candidates must have the following:
- Level 5 QQI Certificate in a care-related or similar field
- Previous experience working in the social care sector
- Full, clean manual driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working in a HIQA designated centre is desirable for the residential positions.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative in their approach and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the individual needs and priorities of the people we support.
Applications should be made by cover letter and C.V. to Human Resources, Prosper Fingal, Strand Street, Skerries, Co Dublin or by email to email@example.com,
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer.