Shared History Peace IV Project Worker
Inishowen Development Partnership
wish to invite applications for the above position
This is a full-time contract for a 16-month period is part of Donegal County Council’s PEACE IV Action Plan which is supported by the EU’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB) and delivered by Inishowen Development Partnership. It is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to become part of the vibrant team at Inishowen Development Partnership and to co-ordinate and monitor activities which will achieve the targets in accordance with the PEACE IV action plan.
The position will necessitate the following: -
- A third level qualification in community development or a relevant field
- At least 2 years experience of community work.
- Excellent skills in project management, co-ordination, financial monitoring and administration.
- Track record of working with public service organisations and community groups/individuals from minority and/or marginalised communities
- Ability to deal with young people and maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in group facilitation, project promotion, monitoring, reporting and evaluation.
- Experience in preparing funding applications
- Excellent organisational, and computer literacy skills, specifically excel, word and databases.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and a capacity to work on own initiative
- Access to own transport and a clean driver’s license is essential.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of working with other Peace-funded and/or cross border projects.
Salary per annum € 34,939 per annum pro rata
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday April 1st, 2019
Interviews for those successfully shortlisted are provisionally scheduled for Tuesday April 9th, 2019
The appointments are subject to normal recruitment procedures including Garda/Police Vetting. A panel may be formed from which future positions of this nature can be filled.
Inishowen Development Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sections of society.