The Board of Louth LEADER Partnership invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following Post:
Community Development Officer North Louth / Redeemer
Our Mission: Louth LEADER Partnership will promote, assist and engage in social development and enterprise development to facilitate rural and urban regeneration and community development designed to benefit and promote the welfare of local communities to deal with the causes and consequences of social and economic disadvantage or poverty. Louth LEADER Partnership CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
Title: Community Development Worker
Status: One year initial fixed term contract – 35 hours
Location: Dundalk/Redeemer (subject to change)
Reporting to: Social Inclusion Manager
Note: This is a full time post and not open to job share
The Community Development Officer will be responsible for the delivery of the community development social inclusion actions outlined in the SICAP programme 2018-2022, and will work in close collaboration with the staff team in the coordination and development of the SICAP Goal 1 strategy of the Partnership.
Please see Job Description attached below for more information.
- Applications must be made by way of an Application Form only, with a detailed cover letter to the Chairperson, Louth LEADER Partnership , Partnership Court, Park St, Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91V2KF
- Only postal applications will be accepted.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is March 25th @ 1pm (no late applications will be accepted).
- Job description and application form on request to email@example.com.
- Interviews will be held on week beginning the 1th of April in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
- Please note this post may be subject to Garda Clearance.
Louth LEADER Partnership CLG is an equal opportunities employer