EmployAbility Service Cork in partnership with HSE Cork Kerry Community Healthcare are recruiting Employment Specialists for an IPS (Individual Placement and Support) programme as part of a HSE funded National Clinical Programme for Early Intervention Psychosis.
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused supported employment service to people with first episode psychosis currently attending HSE mental health services using an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises individuals’ interests, experience, skills and strengths.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with businesses and employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing support to both employers and individuals to retain employment.
Hours per week: 39 hours weekly
Contract: Specified purpose contract for 2.5 years.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification or equivalent standard of education or significant prior employment services or other relevant experience.
- Experience of working with and supporting people who have experienced mental health problems (or other unemployed disadvantaged groups) into employment.
- Excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills and ability to relate to employers
- Experience of successfully helping people to obtain or keep education/work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
- Competent I.T. skills
- Full clean driving licence and have access to a car.
Application Form and Job Description are attached below.
Cv’s will not be accepted for these posts
Closing date for all posts is: Friday 29th March 5 pm
EmployAbility Services are an equal opportunities employer