ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 21671 Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organization providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We are currently seeking Music Therapists on a sessional basis across 4 locations for a twelve month period.
(Total Sessional Hours 26)
Locations: Charleville, Dromcollogher, Granagh and Ballylanders
Interested parties should have:
- An MA in Music Therapy
- Relevant experience of working with children and adults in the field of intellectual disabilities.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Successful candidates will be required:
- Work within the ethos and philosophy of the Foundation
- To provide individual and group therapy
- Accept referrals from other professionals for individual therapy.
- Accept direction from the Client Services Manager
- Participate in St Joseph’s Foundation internal meetings as required
- Periodically liaise with other professionals and organisations as required
- Take responsibility for one’s own continued professional development and ongoing professional supervision.
- Keep up to date with best practice and procedures at all times in line with IACAT
Informal enquiries to Catherine O’Connell Client Services Manager 063 89252
- Independent Clinical Indemnity Insurance and Garda Clearance via St Joseph’s Foundation are necessary requirements.
- Rate of Pay: €30 per sessional hour
- Please apply by letter or email with a copy of your CV to email@example.com by Friday March 22nd 2019.
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.