NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Team Members - Day Services (RNID)
Applications are invited for the above full time or part time permanent position from all suitably qualified individuals:
Stewarts Care Ltd. is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
The successful candidate with gain valuable experience working across several of the above areas, further developing their skill set.
Purpose of the Post:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the nursing needs of our Service Users in Day Services. The Team Member will provide support to service users through education, activation, training and work by the implementation and monitoring of meaningful individualised programmes in all areas of the Day Services.
To be considered for this post applicants must demonstrate the following:
- RNID Qualification.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Minimum one years’ experience working with adults with an intellectual disability.
- Ability to provide a person centred approach to service user programmes.
- Ability to develop implement and monitor individual programmes.
- Flexibility to work in all areas of Day Services.
- Knowledge of New Directions Guidelines and Interim Standards.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales.
Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department.
Applications should include CV and cover letter:
Email: HR@stewartscare.ie or by Post: HR Dept., Stewart’s Care Ltd, Palmerstown, Dublin. 20.
Closing date: 13.00, 15th March 2019.
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer