NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Saint John of God Community Services Dublin South East
Providing a network of residential, education, training, employment, respite and community living supports to children and adults with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin
Chef Grade II
Permanent Full Time Post
Applications are invited for the post of Chef Grade II within St. John of God Services, Dublin South East. The role is focused on providing a high quality service in a welcoming atmosphere for staff and service users, mainly based within our canteen in Glenageary.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Have obtained a Professional Cookery award at minimum Level 6 on National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) or equivalent maintained by the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) or an equivalent valid qualification
- Have a high standard of professional ability
- Demonstrate an understanding of catering in the healthcare environment and associated regulations
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to maintaining work standards and delivering a quality service to service users
- Ability to cater for specific dietary requirements
- Demonstrate effective planning and organising skills
- Ability to give direction and support to catering staff and service users
- Demonstrate excellent team and interpersonal skills and commitment to a positive welcoming atmosphere
- Experience in the area of healthcare/intellectual disability advantageous
- A Full Driver’s License
If you believe you have the necessary enthusiasm, competencies and experience to bring to this role, please forward your letter of application along with your Curriculum Vitae by email only to email@example.com
Informal enquiries to Louise Kelly Catering Supervisor Tel: 087 685 0457
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th March 2019 Shortlisting will apply.
Saint John of God Community Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We operate HSE (Health Service Executive) funded services across Intellectual Disability, Adult Mental Health and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION EXCELLENCE JUSTICE RESPECT