NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
- Ideally 1 year experience in administration/coordination/working on databases.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Team player, client-focused, meticulous, excellent communicator.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, with good problem solving skills.
- Qualification in Marketing/PR/Sales/Events or similar.
- Experience of working in fundraising and/or the non profit sector.
- Understanding of homeless issues in Ireland.
- Experience of Raisers Edge, Dublin Simon Community’s fundraising database, or another Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Passion for helping people, with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment with a problem-solving attitude.
About the job:
As a Sales Support Executive, you’ll support the coordination of all existing and potential corporate partnership activities, within the Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow, Meath and Dundalk districts. You’ll ensure data management is maintained and continuously updated and play an active role in improving our performance. You’ll report to the Corporate Partnerships Manager. You’ll directly impact the lives of many people. From developing relationships with companies to collaborating with internal stakeholders, you’ll be the point of contact person. As well as our induction program, you will be provided with 10 training days throughout the year, ensuring you have the support and training to succeed in this role.
- Managing the CRM (Raiser’s Edge); data-entry, batching and reconciliation.
- Processing, recording and acknowledging all donations; online payments, direct debits, standing orders, and bank lodgements.
- Research, update and maintain a clear pipeline of potential partnerships.
- Manage website donation pages and social media pages; ensuring page information in accurate, compliant, and donation technology is functioning.
- Managing queries; partner campaigns, donors.
- Report and update the manager on income activity.
- Support ‘House of Cards’ campaign; sales calling as required.
- Liaising and coordinating with communications and marketing team to create corporate partnerships content for website.
- Research ideas for improving our activity, reporting, best-practice.
Location & Working Hours:
Cope Street, Dublin 2. Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality. Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. If you share our values and want to make a difference also, come talk to us at Dublin Simon Community. We’re looking for client focused, friendly and adaptable people to join our team.
Apply for the position
Application due date: 17/03/2019
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4800