EmployAbility Service Kerry
EmployAbility Service Kerry has a vacancy for a Fixed Term Full Time Job Coach and will be creating a panel for future positions
EmployAbility Service Kerry is a Supported Employment Service which works with job applicants and employers to increase the participation of those with a disability in employment. The Job Coach will guide and support the job applicant prior to and during job placement so that the client may achieve independence in the work place. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Garda vetting application form
Vacancy: Job Coach
- A relevant Third Level qualification
- Experience of working with people with a disability and/or people with mental health difficulties
- An awareness of and familiarity with the issues relating to employment for those facing significant barriers to employment
- Ability to be innovative and resourceful is required
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement for this post
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel and other computer applications is essential
- Full clean driving licence and the use of a car essential for this position.
- Excellent Sales, PR, Marketing and negotiation skills desirable but not essential
Application Form and Job Description available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 066 7118758
Cv’s will not be accepted for these posts
Closing date for receipt of applications is 1pm Friday March 22nd 2019.
EmployAbility Service Kerry is an equal opportunities employer