NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Empower is a local development company working across Fingal. We are state funded and are responsible for a range of programmes to meet the needs of individuals, families and community groups in County Fingal. Empower are growing and expanding services across Fingal in the areas of Community Development, Health and Wellbeing Programmes and Employment Support Programmes.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Roma Employment Co-ordinator:
To Oversee the BUCHI Programme and to support the Roma community into employment and or self-employment or training through planning and referral to appropriate services. Experience of working with the Roma community essential.
- P-T Roma Employment Facilitators x 2:
To support the Roma community into employment and or self-employment or training through planning and referral to appropriate services. These positions will be located in Fingal and Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan. Experience of working with the Roma community essential.
- Administrator (Full Time or Part Time will be considered) under the Pobal Community Services Programme the following eligibility criteria applies for this post only:
- Person in receipt of Jobseeker’s Benefit (JB), Jobseeker’s Assistance (JA), one parent family payment (OPF) or the Jobseeker Transitional Payment
- Persons in receipt of disability allowance (DA), invalidity pension, blind persons pension or other disability benefit.
- Travellers in receipt of Jobseeker’s Benefit or Jobseeker’s Assistance or one parent family benefit.
- Stabilised and recovering drug mis‐users.
- People employed from Tús, Gateway, Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes are deemed eligible but cannot simultaneously hold a CSP and Tús/Gateway/CE/JI/RSS position. Former RSS workers who were previously CE participants are also eligible.
All queries and requests for job descriptions should be directed by email to email@example.com. If you are interested in any of the positions, please send Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter marked Confidential to: firstname.lastname@example.org and insert the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Applications should arrive no later than 5.00pm on Friday 15th March 2019. Applications received after the time and date specified above will not be accepted.
Empower is an Equal Opportunities Employer