NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
Relief Contract (if and when required roster)
Informal enquiries to; Caroline Murphy 087 229 3470
Please quote the following reference on your application/email: LOBC036
- QQI / FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support Course (or in the process of completing)
- Excellent listening, communication & interpersonal skills
- An ability to identify and support opportunities for building community support networks
- Developing and maintaining effective communication & relationships with important people in the individuals life
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to undertake lone working to include weekend and sleepover duties
- Ability to be flexible and use own initiative
- Creativeness in developing community opportunities for individuals
- Interest in a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Full Driving License
- Experience in supporting individuals with an intellectual disability and their families
- Experience in community work, linking people to various supports in their community
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (applications must be typed) submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Applications will not be accepted without the relevant job reference i.e. LOBC036
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 15th March 2019
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.