Merchants Quay Ireland wish to recruit a Drugs and Alcohol Project Worker for Midlands as follows:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a relevant qualification (minimum Level 7 or equivalent) e.g. social care, addiction, nursing, community or youth work together with qualification/training in Motivational Interviewing (MI), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Relapse Prevention.
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant employed work experience in addiction, community development, health & social care, education or related fields including experience of crisis support, key working, case management and group facilitation
- Have an understanding of the current National Drugs Strategy, Substance Misuse Strategy, National Drug Rehabilitation Framework, logic model reporting, QUADS and/or Safer Better Healthcare (SBHC) Standards
- Additional Training Desirable: CRA/CRAFT
- Access to own transport with a full clean driver’s licence is required for this role.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your CV and completed application form to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 29th March 2019 putting in the subject box ‘Drugs and Alcohol Project Worker – Offaly & Portlaoise – Reference No: D121822